Launching a business is always a considerable investment and as an independent owner, those costs can quickly skyrocket.
Becoming a franchisee with FIT36® allows you to understand your franchise costs and total investment requirements up front. Entering this exciting industry with a clear vision on where to start and where to end up is a great foundation for success.
- Single-Unit Average Total Initial Investment*:$173,900 to $266,650 (depending on market)
- Single-Unit Franchise Fee: $39,900
- Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 year
- Royalty Fund: 6% of gross sales
- Marketing Fee: Greater of 2% of gross receipts or $500 per month
FIT36® offers a path to multi-unit ownership that’s ideal for studio owners interested in employing an experienced general manager and overseeing multiple studios. Aside from financial requirements, some of the attributes that make excellent multi-unit owners are:
- Experience selecting, training, and motivating people
- The drive to acquire and retain satisfied clients
- The ability to understand and utilize key data
- Sales experience and an appreciation for proven systems
- Flexibility and a talent for turning challenges into opportunities